Golder Associates Digital Solutions Senior Project Manager in CALGARY, Alberta
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Digital Solutions Senior Project Manager to join our team on a full-time basis based in Calgary.
Assumption of this role will allow you to build a network of contacts and resources within Golder and work with our delivery teams servicing customers across a variety of market sectors. As a member of the Digital Solutions service line, you will be part of a team delivering EHS technology solutions globally.
An overview of your role will include:
· Serve as primary point of contact with customers using a variety of means to deliver software implementations
· Interpret customer compliance requirements and business processes in sufficient detail to understand and articulate functional requirements for configuration
· Provide oversight and direction to project staff to deliver enterprise EHS software implementations
· Manage medium to large enterprise level projects
· Provide feedback and suggestions for improving existing business processes
· Manage solution architects and other technical staff to design and configure EHS software per design specifications
· Conceive and perform end to end system testing with support as needed
· Management of the development of technical documentation for customer or project team use
· Manage of the development training programs for configured solutions
· Troubleshoot configuration issues during deployment and rollout activities
· Lead customer account team during post deployment and rollout activities
· Actively participate in workload assessment and management for Digital Solutions staff
· Assist with workload management for technical staff
You will have a background in:
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
· Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases, software platforms, and integration methodologies
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Project
· Detail oriented
· Ability to manage multiple concurrent medium to large projects
· Ability to assess and manage competing projects and prioritize them accordingly
· Demonstrated knowledge of technology delivery lifecycle for waterfall and agile methodologies
· Understanding of Environmental, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, or Risk Management regulations, processing and reporting
· Comfortable approaching customers about Golder services, particularly Digital Solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in general business and technical capacities
· Excellent listening and questioning skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
· 17 years of experience
· Experience with one of the following subject areas: environmental permitting/compliance, occupational health/industrial hygiene, safety incident management, sustainability/resiliency, quality management or risk management (operational or enterprise)
· Demonstrated proficiency managing large or enterprise EHS software implementation projects
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, sciences or information systems
· Experience with multiple subject areas: environmental permitting/compliance, occupational health/industrial hygiene, safety incident management, sustainability/resiliency, quality management or risk management (operational or enterprise)
· Demonstrated proficiency managing projects with multiple EHS software platforms
Your benefits at Golder will include:
· Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
· Option to purchase shares in Golder
· Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
· Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
· Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
· On the job training, mentoring and coaching
· Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder at https://vimeo.com/252065645 video.
*Title: *Digital Solutions Senior Project Manager**
*Requisition ID: *18001315**