Golder Associates Information Management Application Specialist in CALGARY, Alberta
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for an Information Management Application Specialist to join our Environmental Planning & Permitting team on a full-time basis based in Calgary.
An overview of your role will include:
· Architecting, developing, and maintaining internal and external facing applications used for field data collection, document and data management, and reporting
You will have a background in:
· A degree in computer science, geomatics engineering, or similar discipline
· Over 5 years of experience with:
o Custom application and web service development
o Ersi Inc.’s enterprise suite of applications
o Developing and managing spatial and non-spatial databases
· Significant experience with Microsoft’s legacy and Azure suite of applications including
o SSRS, SSIS
· Significant experience in a client-centric consulting environment
· Experience migrating legacy systems to an Azure hosted environment
· Strong verbal, written, and graphical communication abilities and organization skills
· Proven ability to document and communicate work in a professional manner
The following proficiencies and experience would be considered assets:
· Experience in an environmental, engineering, or surveying consultancy
· Working experience in the discipline fields of archaeology, geotechnical engineering, mining, biological, and environmental sciences
· Experience with:
o .NET Core, Entity framework
o Angular, AngularJS
· Functional experience with:
o ERSI Inc. ArcGIS Online, Collector, Survey123
o EarthSoft Inc. EQuIS
o Safe Software FME and FME Cloud
o Autodesk Civil 3D
Your benefits at Golder will include:
· Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
· Option to purchase shares in Golder
· Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
· Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
· Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
· On the job training, mentoring and coaching
· Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder at https://vimeo.com/252065645 video.
*Title: *Information Management Application Specialist**
*Requisition ID: *19000170**