Golder Associates Project Manager in CALGARY, Alberta
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Environmental Planning & Permitting team on a full-time basis based in Calgary, Edmonton or Saskatoon.
An overview of your role will include:
· Serve as a Project Manager in the EP&P business across the life cycle of oil and gas projects with a focus on regulatory/permitting projects
· Lead project teams composed of various internal and external stakeholders to execute projects to ensure that deliverables satisfy clients’ multiple needs
· Develop and implement project support plans (project health and safety, project quality, project risk management, project communication, project documentation, etc.)
· Ensuring projects are delivered on schedule and budget, and that they meet the technical requirements of Clients and regulatory agencies
· Liaise regularly and frequently with clients and project team to offer support and guidance
· Providing leadership and guidance to junior staff
· Contribute to a culture of health, safety and protection of the environment and ensuring that safety is an inherent part of the work we do every day
You will have a background in:
· Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science or a related discipline
· At least 5 years of relevant EP&P experience, preferably in a consulting capacity
· An understanding of the various national, provincial, and regional regulatory bodies that oversee oil and gas projects in the Prairies
· Have a good aptitude for using and understanding computer applications
· Have excellent oral communication and writing skills
Your benefits at Golder will include:
· Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
· Option to purchase shares in Golder
· Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
· Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
· Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
· On the job training, mentoring and coaching
· Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder at https://vimeo.com/252065645 video.
*Title: *Project Manager**
*Requisition ID: *19000921**