Golder Associates Total Rewards Analyst in CALGARY, Alberta
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Total Rewards Analyst to join our HR team on a full-time basis based in Calgary or Mississauga.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Human Resources, Canada, this role will see you responsible for performing compensation analysis, fully supporting the annual compensation management process. You will also contribute to the development, implementation and administration of total compensation policies and programs, aligned with supporting Golder’s achievement of our strategic business initiatives and HR strategy.
An overview of your role will include:
· Investigating and resolving service issues escalated by HR advisors, both internally through colleagues such as HRIS and Payroll, and externally through various total rewards program vendors
· Participating in a variety of annual compensation survey activities for 15 global annual remuneration surveys including data collection, organization, and submission
· Administering the annual year-end Salary Level Review process, including performing data validation and supporting system configuration and testing
· Evaluating new and existing jobs using Mercer’s proprietary IPE system, formulating salary recommendations using available market data as required
· Supporting ongoing communication and education of HR
· Working with HR to support communication and education to ensure that all employees are aware of their entitlements and responsibilities regarding out Total Rewards offerings
· Working with HR to ensure the integrity of Total Rewards data in the HRIS
· Maintenance of the Intranet portal including managing user access, updating content, posting files, and creating new pages as required
· Managing delivery of Golder’s rewards and recognition program
· Compiling data and performing requested analysis as required
· Other duties and special projects as assigned
You will possess the following:
· University degree in a business discipline preferred
· 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in human resources administering total rewards programs
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Knowledge of Oracle applications is considered an asset
· Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills
· Strong understanding of priorities and deadlines is essential, along with a sense of urgency
· Highly organized with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively build relationships, while also a self-starter that can work independently
· Ability to multitask in a demanding work environment
Your benefits at Golder will include:
· Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
· Option to purchase shares in Golder
· Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
· Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
· Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
· On the job training, mentoring and coaching
· Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder at https://vimeo.com/252065645 video.
*Title: *Total Rewards Analyst**
*Requisition ID: *19000253**