Golder Associates Terrestrial Ecologist in EDMONTON, Alberta
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a T errestrial Ecologist to join our Biophysical team o n a full time seasonal basis based in Saskatoon, Calgary or Edmonton .
An overview of your role will include:
Participate in field based projects
Assist with field work related to construction monitoring
Assist with field work related to other terrestrial science disciplines
Assist with the preparation and submission of regulatory reporting and permitting
Data entry, processing and analysis
You will have a background in:
· Bachelors Degree or Diploma related to Environmental Science
· Previous experience in construction is an asset
· Eligible for membership as an Agrologist or Biologist
· Ability to thrive in an atmosphere that requires cooperation and teamwork to provide quality, solution-oriented consulting services
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to manage time and resources effectively
· Willing to travel, and work outdoors in remote locations
Your benefits at Golder will include:
· Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
· Option to purchase shares in Golder
· Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
· Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
· Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
· On the job training, mentoring and coaching
· Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder at https://vimeo.com/252065645 video.
*Title: *Terrestrial Ecologist**
*Requisition ID: *18000833**