Golder Associates Consultant Digital Solutions in HANNOVER, Germany
EHS Software Implementation Consultant
As a global, employee-owned organization with nearly 60 years of experience, Golder Associates is driven by our purpose to deliver solutions to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. From more than 165 offices worldwide, our over 6,500 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, management, design and construction services across a range of market sectors.
Golder Associates, Inc. currently has an opening for an EHS Software Implementation Consultant located in its Frankfurt, Hannover or Nordhorn offices to support its Digital Solutions service line.
Assumption of this role will allow you to build a network of contacts and resources within Golder and work with our delivery teams servicing customers across a variety of market sectors. As a Digital Solutions Practice member, you will be part of a team delivering EHS technology solutions globally.
• Interact with customers using a variety of means to obtain technical details required for EHS software configuration
• Interpret customer business requirements and processes in sufficient detail to develop technical specifications for EHS software configuration
• Provide feedback and suggestions for improving existing business processes
• Configure EHS software per design specifications
• Perform unit testing of EHS software to verify configuration per design specifications
• Perform end to end system testing with support as needed
• Develop reports, dashboards and other visualization assets using commercially available software packages and tools
• Demonstrate software configuration and base functionality to customers in informal and formal settings
• Assist in the development of integration specifications and testing
• Develop technical documentation for customer or project team use
• Develop training materials for customer use
• Deliver training to customers
• Develop test scripts and support customers through UAT
• Develop legacy data mapping
• Perform data migration and cleansing activities
• Analyze and interpret large, complex data sets
• Troubleshoot configuration issues during deployment and rollout activities
• Support customer account team during post deployment and rollout activities
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases, software platforms and integration methodologies
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Project.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent work assignments
• Familiar with technology delivery lifecycle for waterfall and agile methodologies
• Understanding of Environmental, Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, or Risk Management regulations, processes and reporting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in general business and technical capacities
• Excellent listening and questioning skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Visas and legal documentation to live and work in Germany
• Fluent in German and English (technical and conversational)
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• 5-10 years of experience
• Experience with one of the following subject areas: environmental permitting/compliance, occupational health/industrial hygiene, safety incident management, sustainability/resiliency, quality management or risk management (operational or enterprise)
• Demonstrated proficiency configuring solutions with at least one major EHS software platform such as Cority, Enablon, Gensuite, Intelex, Isometrix, SAI Global, SAP, Sphera Solutions, or VelocityEHS
• Master’s degree in engineering, sciences or information systems
• Experience with multiple subject areas: environmental permitting/compliance, occupational health/industrial hygiene, safety incident management, sustainability/resiliency, quality management or risk management (operational or enterprise)
• Demonstrated proficiency configuring solutions with multiple EHS software platforms such as Cority, Enablon, Gensuite, Intelex, Isometrix, SAI Global, SAP, Sphera Solutions, or VelocityEHS
• Location [Germany]
Golder Associates Statement
Golder Associates is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Title: Consultant Digital Solutions
Requisition ID: 19002146