Golder Associates Global Director of Project Delivery in Lakewood, Colorado
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a position opening for Global Director of Project Delivery . The role can be based in Redmond, Denver or Atlanta . This role is an integral part of the global strategy for maintaining Golder’s market differentiation through project delivery and technical excellence. The primary focus for the Global Director of Project Delivery is to develop and maintain a foundation for consistent project success throughout the organization through the development of a strong and pervasive Project Management discipline.
We are an employee-owned, global organization providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and energy through technical excellence, innovative solutions and award winning client service. Today, our clients represent the world’s major industries and drivers of development: Oil and Gas, Mining, Manufacturing, Power, and Infrastructure.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Develop and deliver annual tactics to achieve strategic objectives for Project Delivery Excellence
• Leading and managing a globally distributed Project Management Office (PMO) team
• Close collaboration and communication with operations and functions leadership team members
• Management and oversight of the organization’s project delivery training, procedure and processes
• Oversee and maintain the Global Quality Policy
• Direct development and maintenance of content on the PMO SharePoint site
• Member of the Global Project Risk Committee
• Oversee the development or acquisition of internal and/or external resources to address project delivery training gaps
• Support regional and local leadership teams in implementing corrective actions to improve project delivery methods and practices
You will have the following skills and attributes :
• Master’s degree in an Engineering or Science discipline
• A minimum of 15 years’ experience in project management
• Experience managing large, complex projects
• Experience in the development and delivery of Project Delivery training content, material and courses
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of different Stakeholders
• Strong foundation in identifying and managing project risk
• Ability to build partnerships, communicate and work collaboratively
• Visible felt leadership in Health and Safety
• Ability to travel internationally as-needed up to two-months per annum
Your benefits at Golder will include :
• Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
• Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
• Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
• Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
• On the job training, mentoring and coaching
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Golder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Golder is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Title: Global Director of Project Delivery
Other Locations: US-GA-ATLANTA, US-CO-Lakewood
Requisition ID: 19002140