Golder Associates Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in MONTREAL, California
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources team on a full-time basis based in Mississauga or Montreal.
An overview of your role will include:
· Consulting with Leaders and Hiring Managers on workforce planning
· Working with the business to understand hiring requirements and position specifications
· As a Trusted Advisor you will provide advice to Hiring Managers on best practice recruitment processes and procedures
· Responsible for high volume recruitment across various business sectors and disciplines
· Preparing position descriptions, drafting, and preparing advertisements for vacant positions and ensuring information is accurately entered into Taleo, the applicant tracking system
· Create an ongoing and proactive candidate pipeline through various methods including direct sourcing of passive candidates, referrals, and strategically partnering with Hiring Managers to build Talent Pools
· Utilize social recruiting as part of the sourcing strategy including LinkedIn and other social media platforms
· Prepare relevant interview and key criteria selection documentation, ensuring accurate screening of applicants, and relevant interview techniques are used
· Ensure candidates are pre-screened and interviewed prior to providing candidate shortlists to Hiring Managers
· Coordinating interview panels
· Maintaining candidates compliantly using the applicant tracking system
· Undertaking reference checks
· Providing relevant and accurate reporting of recruitment activity and metrics
· Working with and providing support to other members of the team as required
· Collaborating and knowledge sharing with the Global Acquisition Team
You will have a background in:
· Bachelor’s degree (may accept equivalent, relevant experience in lieu of)
· Minimum 7 years of recruitment experience in corporate and/or recruitment agency environment
· Strong business acumen
· Demonstrated initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision and the proven ability to act in both the strategic and tactical levels in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships and work effectively with various levels of employees
· A strong work ethic and high levels of initiative, enthusiasm, and reliability
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· The ability to manage high pressure situations while maintaining high quality business outcomes
· Excellent oral communication skills for face-to-face and telephone interviews, and excellent written communication skills
· Proficiency with applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Excel, including report capabilities
· Experience using Taleo and Oracle systems is an asset
· Previous experience within a similar industry is desirable (i.e. Engineering, Construction, Mining)
· Bilingual (French and English) is advantageous
Your benefits at Golder will include:
· Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
· Option to purchase shares in Golder
· Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
· Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
· Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
· On the job training, mentoring and coaching
· Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder at https://vimeo.com/252065645 video.
*Title: *Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist**
*Requisition ID: *18001134**