Golder Associates Environmental Consultant in NOTTINGHAM, United Kingdom
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Golder has a new opportunity for an Environmental Consultant to join our Transaction & Compliance team on a full time basis based in Nottingham or Bourne End.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
· Mid level appointment - circa four to five years experience
· EHS Compliance auditing;
· Project coordination;
· Willingness to learn project management skills
· Willingness to develop other skills such as permitting and land contamination
· Act as a visible role model of Golder’s culture, demonstrating values and behaviours consistent with the Code of Conduct and Core Values.
· Ensure actions and behaviours are aligned to Golder’s Equality Policy at all times
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
· Degree or masters in environmental, science, engineering or health & safety subject
· Willingness and ability to travel in the UK and internationally.
· Ability to liaise with clients and develop relationships effectively;
· Some project management skills;
· Good Report writing skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English);
· Full driving licence; and
· Ability to work independently, display initiative and decision-making skills;
We are keen to hear from you if you have skills or experience in one or more of the following:
· Strong knowledge of environmental and/or health & safety legislation
· Understanding of environmental and/or health & safety management systems, including implementing management systems or management systems auditing
· Environmental permitting
· Environmental and/or health & safety auditing, including due diligence and compliance audits
Your benefits at Golder will include:
· Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
· Option to purchase shares in Golder
· Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
· Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
· Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
· On the job training, mentoring and coaching
· Global projects and travel opportunities
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Title: *Environmental Consultant**
*Requisition ID: *18002501**