Golder Associates Hydrogeology / Hydrology Vacation Student Program 2019/2020 in Richmond, Australia
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
We are currently looking for passionate and innovative students who have a strong desire to develop a rewarding career in hydrogeology / hydrology to take part in our 12-week vacation program, commencing in December 2019.
Golderwill offer you the opportunity to:
• Gain hands on experience in your chosen field of study
• Work on a range of exciting projects in a friendly and supportive environment
• Learn from and work alongside industry-leading professionals
• Start developing your professional network
To be eligible for our Vacation Program you will be able to demonstratethe following:
• You are in your penultimate or final year at university and preferably studying a Bachelor / Master’s degree in Science, Environmental Engineering or related discipline
• Strong academic record
• Extra-curricular activities displaying leadership and teamwork skills
• Passion for fieldwork and working at Golder
• A can-do positive attitude
Have a taste of #GolderLife this summer and learn to thrive at Golder.
To apply, please combine your CoverLetter, Resume, and Academic Transcript into one document and follow theapplication instructions. Applications close 1 November 2019.
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
At Golder, we care about our people – we operate with integrity and embrace diversity. Our ownership structure affords us the opportunity to invest in our careers and take pride in something we truly own.
Please note: Golder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies
Title: Hydrogeology / Hydrology Vacation Student Program 2019/2020
Requisition ID: 19002502