Golder Associates Word Processor in VANCOUVER, British Columbia
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Word Processor to join our team on a full-time basis based in Vancouver.
An overview of your role will include:
· Preparation, data entry, editing, and formatting of letters, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, and other documents
· Using Adobe Professional to create and compile PDF documents from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Assembly, copying, and transmitting of documents
· General assistance to other Administrative Assistants in the office as required
You will have a background in:
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS office programs
· Strong customer service background
· Positive team player support oriented attitude
· Flexibility and high degree of multi-tasking ability
· Excellent organizational and time management skills (prioritizing, record keeping, follow up)
· Good communication skills (both oral and written)
· A friendly and pleasant manner
· Excellent spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills
· Superior customer service skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Knowledge of engineering consulting and/or related industries would be an asset
· The ability to demonstrate our core values of integrity, excellence, teamwork, caring, and ownership
Your benefits at Golder will include:
· Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
· Option to purchase shares in Golder
· Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
· Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
· Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
· On the job training, mentoring and coaching
· Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder at https://vimeo.com/252065645 video.
*Title: *Word Processor**
*Requisition ID: *19000053**