Golder Associates Warehouse Coordinator in YELLOWKNIFE, United States
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Warehouse Coordinator to join our Warehouse team on a full time contract basis based in Yellowknife. This role will start as soon as possible until the December, 2019.
An overview of your role will include:
· Adhering to and following Health, Safety, Security, and Environmental protocols
· Coordinating packing, manifesting, and shipping equipment and materials
· Organizing and maintaining equipment and storage
· Purchasing and tracking equipment and consumables
· Handling, storing, and disposing chemicals
· Maintaining inventory databases
· Equipment billing
· Fleet booking, billing, and maintenance
· Forklift operations
· Working with Golder technical teams on project-related tasks
· Various other duties as required
You will have a background in:
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills
· A strong work ethic
· An ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong people skills and an ability to work in a team environment
· A valid Alberta driver’s license
· Basic computing skills
· A willingness to learn and work in a dynamic setting
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Knowledge of process improvement techniques and efficiency implementation
Your benefits at Golder will include:
· Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
· Option to purchase shares in Golder
· Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
· Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
· Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
· On the job training, mentoring and coaching
· Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder at https://vimeo.com/252065645 video.
*Title: *Warehouse Coordinator**
*Requisition ID: *19000885**